Monday, June 13, 2005

Oh Boy...

I don't really have much to say, but I feel like writing something, so here it is...

Ok, so my mind if drawing a blank. Damn...

Maybe...

No, that won't work...

Hmmmm...

Seriously, can't think of a thing to write. I mean, I could talk about my day, like work this morning, and having to take my grandma to the doctor, but that's not too interesting. I could talk about how I want to have a house one day with a big backyard, so my dog (whatever dog that may be) can run around and has lots of fun! Oh, that does remind of something I can talk about... my little dog, Bruiser, he broke his leg. Yeah, that sucks. Poor little guy! He was running around the house, being the crazy dog that he is, and jumped off the couch... SNAP! He doesn't act like it hurts. He's still running around... being crazy. We're not even sure that it's broke, but he just won't put weight on it. He's going into the vet later today to get it checked out. He should be fine.

I really like the music on the Weather Channel. Is that weird? I could sit hear and listen to that music all day. I use to when I was younger. I was so lame.

I like the rain. It's very calming, and romantic at times. The weather has been teasing me lately, where is acts like it's going to rain, but then is doesn't. This morning was a perfect example. Cloudy this morning; bright, clear blue sunny skies now. I'm not one to knock blue skies, I like them quite a bit, but I could really go for a nice thunderstorm right now...

No comments: