Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Winona Is In Trouble

My car needs work. My brakes are about to go out. Now I need to decide whether or not to spend $200 that I don't have to get my brakes fixed, OR, spend $50 that I don't have on my bike so that I can ride that to work... at least to the library, getting to Gamestop is a whole different story. It's not that I don't mind riding my bike to work... I would actually rather do that, but my bike can only get me so far, plus is needs a little work too. Of course, this whole thing couldn't happen at a worse time. I'll still behind on my bills, because somehow (I know how) I ended up being short this week and can't pay my student loan until Friday. So that's like two weeks late. I'll be fine after that, just not enough to get my car fixed. I don't know what to do. I can always ride my bike to the library in the mornings, and I could probably use Robin's truck to get to Gamestop when I work there. As long as I don't have to go anywhere else, I'll be okay. Haha...

The other thing is that I've been really wanting to go on a road trip. Maybe up to the lake or something. Can't do that now I guess. I'll probably have my friend Nick take a look at Winona before he leaves for his wedding. He might be able to make me a deal. It just sucks that it has to be now. I really wish I knew more about cars. I mean, I know a little, but I also know that I can't fix my brakes without the proper tools.

Okay, I'm going to make a list of things of goals that I want to accomplish in the near future, that way I feel like I'm doing something productive:

  • Learn to fix cars
  • Learn to play the piano
  • Finally fix my bike
  • This list will continue to update when I think of more stuff

No comments: