Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Walking On Campus Is Weird

So like the last couple of days, I've been walking on campus, running various errands, and there are a lot of incoming freshman with their parents here for their "Day On Campus." It's strange to think that just five years ago, I was in their position, and now... I'm going to be teaching them... that's a little unnerving. Granted, I'm not going to be teaching a whole lot of people (most likely, I'll have about 30 students total between my two classes), but it's still strange. These kids are going to be looking to me for guidance and leadership. Am I really ready to stand up in front of a class, and tell these kids how to be a photographer? You see, I'm teaching A&D 117, which is basic photography. It's the foundation class. What I teach these kids is going to guide their future in the world of photography. I can't believe I'm going to have that kind of power. Haha... should I be allowed to have that kind of power? Given the circumstances of my photographic career, some might say no. I have a tendency to tell my teachers that they know nothing. I bet they are just going to love my students. Imagine... every semester, 30 more of... ME! Mwahahahaha!!!

Yeah, that's a scary thought...

No comments: