Wednesday, March 08, 2006

All the Time, Even Right Now

Spring break is right around the corner, and I'm slowly realizing that I am going to be the only person left in this town. Almost everyone I know is going somewhere. Business trips, mission trips, drunken festivals, and me; I'm going to be sitting around, doing absolutely nothing...

That's not true, I will probably work on catching up on work. Maybe throw together a project or two to thicken my portfolio a little more before the review in a couple of weeks. I'm not too worried about it, but there is a little doubt. I don't know if I am grad school material. I think I have the potential, and I think that's what my professors are going to see. I need to work on explaining myself and my work better.

So something happened the other day which was really strange. I was checking my email the other day before leaving for class, and I got an email from an old friend. I haven't seen or spoken to this girl in about six years, and out of the blue, this. It's been a strange series of events.

There is more to this post, probably, I don't feel like writing a whole lot more right now. Maybe later.

No comments: