Sunday, March 12, 2006

Everything

That's a good song by Lifehouse. And yes, I like Lifehouse...

Today was a fairly uneventful day. I did a lot of work on my music collection. I bought 10 new albums, including Fall Out Boy. I had my doubts about the band, being the next big fad and all among the youngins, but they are actually quite good. These kids have some talent. I will have to let my students know when they get back from break.

I've got just under 8,000 songs now. I actually only need like 10 more songs to put me over. I have way too much music, but my collection is something I'm proud of. I've done a lot of work to get it where it is now.

I did have a list of things that I would have liked to get done today, but that didn't happen sadly. I was going to do laundry, but I didn't have enough quarters, so that gets pushed to tomorrow. I wanted to work on my website and portfolio a little bit, but I got wrapped up in the music. I'll get around to that later in the week. I needed to clean and do dishes too, but nope, didn't happen. There's going to be a lot of catch up tomorrow.

No comments: