Wednesday, March 29, 2006

That Motivation...

It's gone. With the recent events that have taken place, I now have to turn my motivation elsewhere. I'm going to start looking at some other schools, probably look for a job. Maybe I'll go back as an undergrad and finish my second degree. I don't know, there are options, I just have to figure out which one works best for me.

I still want to teach, which means I need my MFA. I need to look into some other programs. But I also think I want to work in modeling (not me of course), but that is a hard industry to get into.

But, this is still all unconfirmed. My review is on the 10th and then they aren't going to say who stays and who goes until at the end of the semester. This next month is going to be tough because I feel that if I don't get accepted, that I'm wasting this time. But I have to continue as if I'm going to pass. I can't get down about this and I have to find a way to play this out.

No comments: