Tuesday, March 21, 2006

So It Seems

It looks like one of my posts from a couple of weeks ago is making the rounds with people at Purdue. I guess I need to start censoring what I'm saying.

Haha... that's funny.

That's the whole point of a blog is to express frustrations. Yes, it's a public blog, but at the same time, I'm going to say what I feel. If I feel like criticizing someone or something, that's my right.

Gossip moves quick and almost always gets back to the person the gossip is about. People need to be careful because these words that I write on my blog are just that; words. People say stuff all the time "under their breath" and that is what I'm doing here. It's nothing more then how I feel at that time and shouldn't be reflective of my work or who I am.

Am I going to start watching what I say? No.

Opinions and feelings change. People have bad moods. That's it.

No comments: