Friday, March 24, 2006

A Low Point

I'm depressed, tired, unmotivated, sick, lonely, restless, annoyed, angry, sad, and all of the above. I don't know what to do with myself. I'm not looking forward to this weekend. I feel it's only going to make things worse.

What is wrong with me? Why do I get like this?

I keep waiting for something good to happen; anything, and nothing is happening. I am going through life, slowly accomplishing nothing. I'm such a fucking pessimist. That just makes me feel worse.

I need to relax. That's harder then it sounds. For me to relax, I need to be comfortable, and that is a rarity these days. I'm so tense and the smallest things make me feel this way. I remember a saying that states something like "when you find someone or something in this world that truly makes you comfortable and happy, do everything humanly possible to keep that in your life."

It's hard to find comfort in myself.

I'm sorry. I'm sure this is that last thing people want to read; me bitching more...

No comments: