Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Keep Quiet, Nothing Comes As Easy As You

I don't know what I plan on writing here, but I felt the need to write. I've got this song in my head and I can't get it out. This one line keeps repeating and repeating. It may be hard to get to bed tonight.

So I moved a bunch of couches around this afternoon and of course I got hurt. I smashed my arm into a wall and my forearm is sore now. Oh well, it happens.

I was fairly productive today, although I don't feel like it. I went to the bank, got laundry done, cleaned my apartment, ran some errands, and of course, moved two couches. Yeah, I guess I did some stuff, now if I can just keep that up for tomorrow.

There is a lot I would like to get done tomorrow, but most of it involves spending money, and I don't know if I can fit that in my budget right now, especially since I got my auto insurance bill today... damn. Most of the money I need to spend would go into my car anyway, so it's probably pretty smart to find a way to fit it into the budget. I'm sure I will. It kind of sucks that it's getting colder again so soon because I would have liked to get this work done on the car when it was warmer. I guess I'll just see what I can do tomorrow.

And now, pictures of puppies...





No comments: