Thursday, March 23, 2006

And Here Comes the Weekend

I'm going to be participating in an artist workshop this weekend which is most likely going to be boring from what I hear. The artists in question is a group called Temporary Services, and from the looks of it, all they want to do is explore the city and live a day in the lives of those of us in the workshop...

Wow. I get to show some artists how boring my life is.

My choice was either to do this workshop or write a 12 page paper. I chose this for obvious reasons.

I signed up for a spot in the graduate review and I went balls-out... I signed up for the first spot. Yep, I'm going to be the first one going before the firing range. How brave of me is that?

I deserve, like a medal or something, emphasis on the something. ;o)

No comments: