Sunday, March 05, 2006

Baby, It's Cold Outside

Last night was a good night.

I am in a better mood then I have been in a long time. I think the combination of little stress and spending some time with old friends has lifted my spirits. It's good to relax and not worry so much about stuff. Plus I ate some GOOOOOD food. You can't go wrong with that.

Today's workload requires exercising and grading; not much else. I could probably stand to work on my video a little more, but I kind of want to wait until my new computer gets here, just to make things easier on myself. It shipped on Friday, and depending on how shitty Fed-Ex is (because they always are, just different levels of shittyness) it could be here in the next couple of days. w00t!

... okay, nevermind. I checked the tracking status, and it looks like Thursday will be the magic date. I hate Fed-Ex. They are the slowest fucking bitches in the world. Really.

It was good to see Becca again, and to still be able to hang out the way we used to. All in all the night was great, except for the part where she spilled grape juice all over my bed and wall. Nice. We talked of old times, what's been happening with us, where we are moving in life, etc. She gave me some advice and I feel better about some things. She's a pretty smart girl.

Shit. It's snowing. Fuck.

I hate snow. At least it's suppose to be near 70 this week. Ok, it's time to get this day started.

Oh yeah, one other thing... I got some sleep last night (except when I had a dream about spiders, ouch).

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

So I finally found this post. It was great to hear from you again and hang out together. I missed that! Let's do that again sometime this summer, when matters have cooled off a bit and school isn't pressing on our minds. Gaaah! <3