Friday, March 03, 2006

Better Left Unsaid

Spring break is just one week away. Thank god. There has been so much going on and it's going to be a nice chance to distance myself from some of the stress in my life. Sometimes I want to say things that are probably better left unsaid. I'm afraid if I really said some of stuff that I've been thinking, that might be the last time I speak to some people.

Emotions have been festering and building up. I'm trying to find ways of releasing this pent-up energy, but it's hard. Exercising isn't doing much and I've been trying meditate (honestly); not working either. I thought maybe getting out and taking some pictures this weekend might be good therapy, but I don't know if that's going to happen.

I bought a new computer today, online that is. It should be here in a week or so and it's pretty sweet. I'd go into all the technical stuff, but I'm not sure that would mean much (especially since I don't even know what all of it means). Let's just say it's going to rock, thanks to Davin (at least it better rock, or there will be hell to pay).

I'm laying here, writing this post, and I'm feeling better then I have. Maybe it's because the weekend is here and for once I'm not loaded with work. There are still things I wish were different, but I guess I should give up... there are reasons. I don't want to give up.

No comments: