Sunday, March 19, 2006

What's Goin' On? This Could Be A Long Post

I need to stop working so much on this computer. I have spent about 10 hours today, sitting here, trying to figure out how the hell to render my video files for the web. It's not like I wanted to, but I have to get this stuff done for class, and it's a pain in my ass. But what makes me even more angry is I went and downloaded a conversion program and 5 minutes later, I was done.

Fuck!

Why is it always like that? The $1,000 program can't do what I want, but a free shareware program does everything I need it to? That has never made sense.

Other then that, this has been a pretty lame final day of spring break. I haven't done much at all this last week, there just hasn't been much to do. I worked on my portfolio some and I've been working behind the scenes on my website, but other then that, just a lot of sitting around.

I did keep up with my fitness training schedule, which I guess I am proud of. I'm technically done next week with the trainer and then it becomes all about me trying to stick with it. I hope I can.

My graduate review is in a little over a week. I have to say that up until this point I wasn't too worried, but now, I'm scared. I don't have the confidence that I had anymore. The way things have been going recently make me believe that this isn't the place for me. I don't know that I'm going to give them the answers they want to hear at the review. Do I speak what I really want to say or do I try and bullshit my way through it?

I had a dream the other night, and for once, it was a good dream. It was a dream where things were going in MY favor. It was kind of nice...

I guess it's not going to be as long as I thought. I had an urge to write, but it's gone now. There's a lot more I want to say, but I don't want to, not right now...

No comments: